- Strong customer relations.
- High quality production of parts to exacting specifications and tight tolerances.
- Fast, efficient and on-time service.
- Cost-effective and reasonable pricing.
- Teamwork, dedication and commitment.
- Innovation and method development.
- Employee safety and environmentally friendly practices.
Owners Joey LeBlanc and Jim Angelle collectively have over 45 years of experience in metal machining and manufacturing. Their commitment to Quality and Service has allowed Universal to become a premier manufacturing and machining facility that is recognized throughout the Energy Services field.
Having worked in the industry for over 20 years we have implemented Quality standards and Inspection procedures that meet API Spec Q1 Spec 7-1 requirements. We understand that it does not matter if the parts are on time when the quality is poor. We also understand how costly it is for our customers to wait for parts even when they do meet the dimensional requirements.